This is a valuedfishing reel with good performance. This spinning reel is equipped with high classball bearings and specification. Used for Carp Fishing Bass Fishing Cat Fishing.
1)CNC Aluminiumspool with carved holes
2)CNC diecastingaluminum exchangeable handle with EVA knob.
3)12+1Ball Bearings, with One way clutch system
4)highstrength nylon + glass fibermaterial of structure give the reel more light whento fish.
BE1000 | Weight 7.76oz /220g | Max Drag 12.12LB/5.5KG | Gear Ratio 5.1:1
Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.15/180；0.18/140； 0.20/120， (LB/Yds): 0.8/210；1.2/130 ；1.5/110.
BE2000 | Weight 9.84oz /279g | Max Drag 13.23 LB/6KG | Gear Ratio 5.5:1
Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.2/220; 0.25/160; 0.3/110,(LB/Yds): 6/160; 8/140; 10/105
BE3000 | Weight 10.19oz /289g | Max Drag 14.33LB/6.5KG | Gear Ratio 5.5:1
Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.2/270; 0.25/300; 0.3/140,(LB/Yds): 8/125; 10/190;12/130
BE4000 | Weight 10.76oz /305g | Max Drag 16.53LB/7.5KG | Gear Ratio 5.5:1
Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.3/180; 0.35/150; 0.4/110,(LB/Yds):10/260; 12/210;15/140
- Smooth & Good Performance – Fishdrops Spinning Fishing Reel with 12+1 High-rated Ball Bearings and one way clutch system which is anti-reverse system, and High Speed Gear Ratio 5.5:1, which makes the reels more smooth and have a good performance.
- Ultra-Lightweight & Good Looking – CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machined aluminium spool with Carved Honeycomb Holes makes this fishing reel more beautiful and lightweight
- Powerful – This Spinning Reel is equipped with CNC diecasting aluminum handle with Eva Knob, the handle can be exchangeable for left hand and right-hand reel.
- Stronger – New Designed Body Structure with Industrial Nylon material makes this fishing reel stronger. Fishdrops spinning fish reels using high precision bass gear and stainless main shaft and big bail all of that provide the anglers have a good experience
- Attractive and Reasonable Price – This kind of Fishdrops spinning reel have a nice design for appearance, and have a good quality for action with reasonable price
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in