Shimano Sahara C3000 HG FI Compact spinning fishing reel, model 2017. The new Sahara FI is a powerful spinning reel which is developed to give the angler unparalleled durability at its price point. The durability of the Sahara stems from the cold forged Hagane Gearing which is incorporated in its GFree Body. The GFree Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort on long fishing sessions due to the location of the inner systems closer to the rod. The stiff XT 7 body creates perfect protection and support for the Hagane gear and the X Ship system to work to their maximum effect and efficiency. The Sahara is available in sizes from 1000 to 5000 and it offers both durable performance and value that will appeal to a wide audience of anglers. Features: HAGANE Gear, GFree Body, X SHIP, AR C Spool, Varispeed II, Power Roller, Cold Forged Aluminium spool. Specifications for size C3000HG: Gear ratio: 6.0:1, Line capacity (lb/yds): 6/230, 8/170, 10/140, Line Retrieve per crank (in/cm): 36 inch / 91 centimeter, Max. drag force: 20 lbs / 9 kilogramm, Ballbearings: 4and 1, Weight: 8.80 ounce / 250 gramm
- G-Free Body technology moves the reel’s center of gravity closer to the rod to help lessen fatigue and increase comfort while casting. X-Ship technology features bearings on each end of the pinion gear to keep it aligned with the drive gear, enhancing durability and removing friction between the gear and spool shaft to heighten casting performance and distance . Hagane gear is created from a 3D design and crafted with Shimano’s cold-forging technology to provide smooth movements and durability.
- 4 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing. 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Made in Malaysia.
- Line Retrieve Per Crank: 26″. Monofilament Line Capacity: 2/270; 4/140; 6/110. PowerPro Line Capacity: 10/95; 15/85; 20/65 .
- Max Drag: 7 lbs. Gear Ratio: 5.0:1. Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Line Retrieve Per Crank: 29″. Monofilament Line Capacity: 6/200; 8/140; 10/120. PowerPro Line Capacity: 10/150; 15/145; 30/100.