I know there’s gotta be some others out there that have some home labs set up.. let’s see em!
Yeah, I know.. I need to tend to those cables..
The ‘rack’ is something I made with 2x3s, plywood and rack shelves.
- Dell r210: Running untangle firewall for the house
- Dell r710: CentOS 7, 4tb storage, Linux.org backups
- HP G5: CentOS 6, 2tb storage, Linux.org, other backups
- Odroid 1: Ubuntu, running nagios, smokeping for Linux.org
- Odroid 2: Kali Linux, main incoming ssh server, automation for the r710, G5 (turns on/off for backups so they aren’t running 24/7)
- Odroid 3 & 4: random distributions, not really in use
- Multiple r200s, 2950s: not in use
- 2x gigabit switches – moving one upstairs at some point
- IBM Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites
- Oppenheimer and Cisco to Host Tech Talk on Cisco One Software